Imperial Conflict Launches IC-Radio

Imperial Conflict has announced the launch of their weekly radio show, IC-Radio. Every week between Saturday 02:30 and 04:30 UTC, one of their players along with the site admin/dev will be hosting a chat via Discord to discuss Imperial Conflict, game development, and their community. They will also be engaging with their Discord chatters. Guests are invited and encouraged to join the fun. The invite link, schedule, and a timer can be found below: imperialconflict.com/radio

It’s a shame that this got cancelled, I loved the challenge of trying to stay up until 2am. Only every got it once but had fun trying.

Haha yeah, it was fun while it lasted.

There have been talks some of the devs in pbbg.site chat about doing a pbbg-radio, but we’ll see if that goes anywhere. Maybe once our game list grows a bit maybe we could get in touch with some other devs for guest chats and such.

You might catch us again at 2am just yet!

You told us in Imperial Chat (the main game of IC and only one that I recognise) that you were making it earlier (and the last IC radio was earlier but I stayed up til 4am and still managed to miss it). Maybe that could be discussed when deciding a time.

The main problem is that Imperial Conflict does not have any concept of wave amplifiers like Planetarion, which makes it much harder for players to enjoy off-game community.

our wave guitars are mostly acoustic, wave amplifiers would just be a questionable investment